741 E Scenic Dr
Built in 1926
This set-back, long, one-story, frame cottage was converted from the gardener's cottage when the main house burned in 1925. It has a facade screened by a long columned arbor supporting a mature wisteria vine. The simple structure is enhanced by careful landscaping.
Some prior owners were
John O’Kelly, J.F. Kerrigan, Marguerite Craven Wilburn, Stanford Morse,